Tuesday, January 28, 2014

I can see the FINISH LINE!

Well today is the day we have been counting down to since the beginning. DUE DATE! 
Unfortunately Baby is still not here! But I had an appointment with my doctor this morning and I am booked in to be induced on Feb 5. That is unless I go into labour before that day. Let's hope I do because I hear being induced makes labour really hard right from the beginning. So maybe our little peanut will decide to make its entrance earlier than the 5th but then again maybe not. Only time will tell! So we will have our baby in 8 days or less! I am staying positive and I will definitely try to do a lot of walking, eat some spicy food, perhaps I will try acupuncture and whatever other natural ways there are to help bring on labour. So here it goes! I hope the next eight days are good to me! And I am so excited to have an end date in sight! Baby is almost here and I am more than excited to meet this little wiggler! 

1 comment:

  1. You look great Candice!!! Can't wait to meet him or her! And hopefully its sooner then later :)

    ReplyDelete