Monday, April 14, 2014

Blessed

Emerson was blessed on Sunday, March 22, 2014.  It was a beautiful blessing and Jorden did such a good job.  Emerson did a good job and did not cry until the very end when she spit out her soother.  I am so lucky to have a husband who worthily holds the priesthood and was able to bless our little girl.  I love Jorden and Emerson, they are my little family!  


As a side note my mother in-law made Emerson's blessing dress and it turned out beautifully!  Ruthanne is a very talented woman I was very excited when she asked if she could make Emerson's blessing dress.  I seriously have the BEST in-laws. They are so willing to help us out with whatever we need and whenever we may need it, they are such good grandparents to our little girl, and they are fun to be with. What more could we ever ask for.

It was so nice to have family with us on Emerson's special day.  We are so lucky and blessed to have the families that we do.  I do not know what we would do without them. 




No comments:

Post a Comment