Thursday, May 1, 2014

All about Emmy


So Emerson is now 3 months old. She has grown and changed so much! Last week at her 3 month check up she was 16 lbs 6 oz, and I did not catch her length but she is LONG. She is in the 97th percentile so she is a big girl. 

Emmy plays more and smiles all of the time. She has even laughed which makes me laugh because it is so cute! Anything she does makes her dad laugh; she pukes, he laughs, she poops, he laughs, she cries, he laughs... so pretty much everything she does makes Jorden laugh. It is so precious to see Jorden play with Emerson, or to see when Jorden walks by she watches him and follows him because she knows him. I love the little conversations they have. It is mostly Jorden talking and Emmy cooing but it is very special. Emerson already has her Daddy wrapped around her little finger. 

I am loving being the mother of such a sweet girl! I hope that I am up for the challenge of raising one of our Heavenly Fathers precious children and I am so grateful for this opportunity. I cannot wait to see what these next months will bring. 




We Love You Emerson!


2 comments:

  1. You have a blog! And you have a baby!! Congratulations!! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is SO cute!! Can't believe she's already grown so much.

    ReplyDelete