Saturday, October 19, 2013

Post #1

Where to start?  
Well this is our first blog post so I guess I need to start at the beginning and give you a breif synopsis of our journey together. Sound good???

Jorden and I met in April of 2010, on a blind date! We were "official" soon after. Following our brief courtship we were engaged in June of 2010, and married on September 24, 2010 in the Cardston Alberta Temple. 


Fast I know, but some things are just meant to be. I had finally met my best friend and knew that this was who I was supposed to marry. It is like a fairy tale only better because it is real!

So that was the beginning of what is now our lives. We have had a wonderful ride together so far! In three short years there have been struggles and we have definitely been on a ride that we did not anticipate. But life is GOOD!  I love my life and I am beginning to understand who it is I need to be in this life that I have been given. 

I don't know what I expect to come from this blog. Maybe it will just be to keep my family in the loop as to what I am up to. So let the blogging begin! 



No comments:

Post a Comment